BLUE PEARL COTTAGE IS CURRENTLY RENTED FULL TIME AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VACATION AND SHORT-TERM VISITORS. PLEASE VISIT COLONIALBEACHCOTTAGES.NET FOR OTHER OPTIONS IN TOWN.
Twin Maples Cottage Details
Twin Maples Cottage has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms and can sleep up to eight people. There is a queen bed, a full-size bed, two twin beds, and a pullout queen-size couch. There are two large screened-in porches, and a fenced-in yard for your dogs or kids to run around in. View the picture gallery, below.
The living space at Twin Maples Cottage includes:
- large fully-equipped kitchen
- three bedrooms, one with private bath
- two full bathrooms, one with shower only, one with shower & tub
- family room
- laundry area
- plenty of closet space
- two large enclosed porches (one for dining)
- spacious back deck
- fenced-in yard
- parking for three cars (one off-street)
There are many dining options available to you when you stay at Twin Maples Cottage.
- The cottage is within walking distance of several good eat-in and take-out restaurants, and driving distance to many more.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, electric range, coffee pot, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, cooking utensils, silverware, etc.
- Plastic utensils and paper plates for picnics or beach-going.
- Gas grill in back yard.
- Dining table on the front porch seats eight. Additional small table can be added on for extra people.
- Back deck has a patio table that seats six.
Twin Maples Cottage sleeps up to eight people.
- One large bedroom with queen bed.
- One medium bedroom with double bed (and private bath).
- One small bedroom with two twin beds.
- Queen-size pull-out couch in family room.
- All bed linens and pillows are provided.
Twin Maples Cottage ...
- is a short walk to beach, town green, town activities
- is walking distance to shops and stores, including golf cart rental store
- has a TV with VCR/DVD and Cable service
- offers lots of VHS video tapes available for both kids and adults
- has lots of games, cards, and puzzles for all ages
- has a computer with Internet access
- has high speed wireless Internet connection for your laptop
- has bicycles available for riding around town
- has a portable crib and a high chair for your young child
"I have been a vacation property manager for 13 years and have never experienced such thoughtful, careful, caring homeowners as the owners of Twin Maples. My two small dogs were in heaven with the fenced yard."
- Cathy J., Surfside Beach, South Carolina
Relax on the back deck. Use the gas grill to have a barbecue in the back yard.
The fenced-in yard is great for your kids (or dogs) to play in.
Cook and eat in the large country kitchen.
Relax and read in the front screened-in porch, or have a meal for a large group (table expandable) with a nice breeze from the open windows.
Play games, eat a meal, or just relax in the large back porch.
The largest of 3 bedrooms has a queen-sized bed, a computer with Internet access, and has a slider to the back deck.
The 2nd bedroom has a double bed and a private bathroom.
The smallest bedroom is suitable for kids or adults. Push the beds together to make a king-size bed.
Relax and watch TV or movies in the living room. The sofa has a pull-out queen-size bed, and the reclining rocker chair is very comfy!